We’ve been hard at work to bring you some big redesigns and feature additions in time for PAX West. There are so many changes that I’m only going to write high-level notes here. Enjoy these upgrades!
- BREAKTIME (v1) game mode launched – look for the ‘Take a break’ button and block gun
- FREE DEMO – making the PAX West demo build available for everyone! Training and 3 Deadline mode levels to whet your appetite.
- Beautiful new factory machines installed at Bloq-O Industries
- Customer & Order System redesign – 35+ different levels to conquer and many factory upgrades to unlock
- UI revamp – Restyled the UI and branding to be consistent and clear
- New Dressing room – see some of the factory machinery in action and get ready for your game (more functionality to come)
- Teleportation using your pointer tool- needed to navigate new spaces
- Improved lighting – worked on performance and visual quality
- Improved settings panel – easier adjustment of your workstation position and height
- New non-VR UI – buttons on your 2D screen that can be used to control spectator cameras and track your local leaderboard
- Subtitles – a floating window by the speaker makes the manager’s notes to you more accessible.
- An occasional crash bug popped up that I’m still tracking down, will patch as soon as I locate it! Just restart the game and wish me luck on the hunt!
See you at PAX West! Follow us on instagram to check out our PAX10 booth: https://www.instagram.com/thinkonlabs/