Fast-paced block stacking VR fun!
Fill a box with a variety of colorful shapes, then ship the box to earn your wage before the ‘workday’ is over. Designed for VR, you will enjoy physical satisfaction when grabbing blocks from the conveyor field, rotating them with you hands, then smashing them into their boxes.
Available for purchase on Steam
Pack fast! These blocks contain volatile commodities and won’t last long outside of their containment fields. The supervisor is watching your every move, so losing a block will lead to a citation and your wages will be docked.
Choose how to structure your workday:
- Training – Block Stacking 101 guides new employees through the basics of stacking and shipping.
- Deadline – Test how productive you can be when under a tight 3 minute timer. The production line speeds up as the deadline gets closer. (Great for passing around the VR headset and challenging friends)
- Endurance – Pack boxes as fast as you can, but earn too many citations for exploded blocks, and your workday is over!
- Break Time – It is said ‘play is the highest form of research’. So why don’t you go ahead and rearrange the room, experiment, and stack blocks however you like in your off time. No wages earned and blocks are non-volatile.
- Special Order – Fill a series of increasingly difficult customer orders, earning higher wages the faster you complete the task. These special customers demand perfectly packed boxes and don’t supply any extra parts, so figure out how to pack them full without wasting any pieces.
Enjoy amazing features:
- Leaderboards track the highest earners
- Multiple game play modes
- Comedic story content and training from your management supervisor
- 10+ levels of difficulty
- Eight different box sizes to pack
- Five main block shapes with three different face types
- VR-friendly physical controls
- Surprisingly amusing hand gestures
- Color-blind friendly
Planned future updates:
- Competitive Online Multiplayer
- Cooperative Online Multiplayer
- Motivators and Demotivators to power-up your workday…or hinder your coworkers
- Semi-random shape generation for some game modes
- Career mode guides you through the difficulty progression
Minimum system spec:
- NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- HTC Vive VR headset and controllers
- Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Windows 7+